Are you a new business looking for a way to expand the scope of your digital reach? If so, look no further than Digital PR! Relying on internet based marketing strategies, Digital PR offers opportunities to reach a larger online audience and secure brand presence.
Marketing through Digital PR is a great way to increase your businesses online presence. PR allows you to leverage your network with various media outlets – such as journalists, bloggers and influencers – to gain valuable backlinks, social media exposure and improve your overall Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Digital PR will help you reach your target demographic by featuring your brand on platforms they interact with, increasing exposure and driving organic traffic to your website!
Digital PR vs Traditional PR: Why Digital?
While Traditional PR is focused on physical print-based publications like tv and radio, Digital PR enters the digital arena of exposure. Instead of targeting print, Digital PR focuses on online platforms to increase brand awareness. Using outlets such as online publications, blogs, podcasts, social media and online events, Digital PR takes advantage of the digital landscape to nurture brand awareness and reputation.
Though Traditional and Digital PR both seek to bolster brand reputation and credibility, Digital PR specializes in managing your company’s online footprint and positions itself in support of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Without Digital PR, SEO campaigns can face difficulty positioning itself positively on search engines and ultimately struggle to maintain website visibility.
How Digital PR Benefits Your Business
- Builds a PR strategy curated to your business needs and goals: Digital PR is a great way to establish a strategy that is designed to help deliver our company’s motives and deliverables. It is never a good idea to seek media coverage without a goal in mind! Providing targeted value, Digital PR can address your company’s needs in a systematic and tangible way to secure funding.
- Improve SEO and search rankings: Through publishing on reputable websites, Digital PR can assist in boosting the rankings for your target keywords. These higher rankings on search engines will garner more traffic to your company’s website and ultimately result in more leads and sales.
- Build brand trust: A good Digital PR strategy that creates engaging content will ultimately secure positive reviews that nurture brand image. Your target audience will increasingly be exposed to your brand image and foster a positive company relationship.
- Generate leads: Digital PR can be a great way to put your brand in front of a relevant demographic, allowing it to be visible to the right audience. Raising exposure means generating more leads!
- Increase sales: A Digital PR campaign should generate leads and notable content on your website, channeling those leads and eventually turning them into paying customers.
Types Of Digital PR Strategies
Digital PR generally focuses on publishing brands on various platforms and securing backlinks from relevant websites and blogs. There are, however, various ways that these tasks can be completed and implemented to fit the needs of your brand specifically.
Some common types of Digital PR strategies include:
- Publishing articles online to gain high-quality backlinks
- Networking with journalists and editors to gain backlinks
- Publishing press releases and syndicating newsworthy content to earn press features
- Blogger outreach to gain backlinks and mentions on relevant blogs
- Influencer marketing to gain mentions on influential social media accounts
- Affiliate programs that pay a commission to bloggers who refer customers to your business
- Offline press events or blogger events that aim to gain online coverage
- Sharing and syndicating infographics
How Digital PR Fits Into An Online Marketing Campaign
While traditional marketing strategies focus on generating sales, Digital PR focuses on creating a positive impression of your company. Digital PR is effective for garnering positive exposure for your business, highlighting its features and curating this to target susceptible audiences. General marketing emphases conversions while Digital PR works to increase website traffic and overall brand awareness.
Digital PR is an essential part to any digital marketing campaign that wants to maximize its results. Paired with SEO, Digital PR can be a powerful way to raise traffic and secure better organic rankings. It is important to build reputation through Digital PR for any marketing campaign to be truly effective.
Ultimately, Digital PR aims to improve your brand's visibility within your target demographic. Building brand value using digital tools, Digital PR can really make your company stand out in the sea of online and offline competitors.
To learn more about how Digital PR can bolster your existing digital marketing efforts, check out StratDev Digital Marketing - The Top Growth-Focused Digital Marketing Agency.